Government has launched the online services for Ownership transfer/ RC transfer, Road Tax Payment, Services, Driving, Check Post Tax, Fancy Number Booking, e-Authorisation Card, Know your License Details, Know your Vehicle Details, NR Services, Paid NR Services, Homologation, National Permit, CNG Maker, SLD Maker, VLTD Maker, PUCC etc.
The government has launched a site called “Parivahan” https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ through this site we can transfer Vehicle ownership. Also can request for Duplicate RC and many more things can be processed easily. Because of this application now we can save a lot of money which we pay to an Agent. Now directly we can process the ownership transfer application from Parivahan site.
Today we will let you know the step by step Vehicle ownership transfer process
- First, visit https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Then click on Vehicle-related services and then choose your registration state.
- After chosen of state that will redirect you at login page.
- Then click on Register now, to use this application we have to register at
- Just fill the details as required your Name, Email Id, Mobile no. and State.
- After filing these required details, they will send you the activation link at your email id, after that you just need to click on activate link and share the OTP number, which you will receive with the same activation link email.
- After activation, now login at site.
- After login,
moveyour cursor to Online Services and then click on Vehicle relatedservices.
- After that put your registration number and generate OTP, which you will receive at your registered mobile number and then click on submit.
- You will be redirected to a page, where you will see your details, which would be fixed already by the system you just need to click on Next button.
- After that select Transfer of Ownership and select the applicable Hypothecation option. (Hypothecation is applicable where a vehicle is purchased on loan.)
- Now, you will be at main-page, where you will have to fill all the details like the Owner details, service details, Transfer of Ownership details, Insurance details etc.
- After filling these details click on DMS (Upload Docs) where you will have to upload necessary details like RC, Form 29 and Form 30, Insurance certificate, NOC from the financer on letter pad, RC copy etc.
- Now the final step is to pay the applicable fees of Rs.530/- and then submit.
After all these steps take the printout of the printable forms & supporting documents and then submit to your RTO office duly signed.
I hope it will help you to transfer your Vehicle Ownership in an easy way without paying any unnecessary Agent fees.